This is my go-to side dish whether we’re hosting or attending a pot-luck. It literally takes 15 minutes from beginning to end, requires very little prep and is always a crowd pleaser! We’ve made it twice in the past two weeks and it has yet to disappoint!
Tortellini Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
- 20oz. package of Cheese Tortellini (cooked according to instructions)
- 8oz. package of Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 10.5oz. package of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Celery Stalk, finely chopped
- 2/3 Cup of Pesto
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions (cook ~7 mins)
- While Tortellini is cooking, halve Cherry Tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients and serve (can be served warm or cold)
That’s literally all there is to it! It can be served warm or cold. It can even be made the night before and kept in the refrigerator. I promise you it’s fool proof! If you try it, be sure to tag @karalyssa_ so I can see how it turns out.